In this week's KDE Commit-Digest:
- In KDE Frameworks, a new utility function can paint icon overlays; a basic declarative (QML) interface for Solid is added as well as support for keyboards and pointers in udev backend; more porting effort in progress
- All Marble plugins are ported to Qt5
- Nepomuk does not allow items to be indexed in parallel: the CPU usage for virtuoso is too high
- in Umbrello, associations can now be drawn with different layouts
- Calligra adds support for choosing the composite op for Indirect Painting mode
- Knetwalk is ported to QML and adds an option to show the solution.
Read the rest of the Digest here.